RISING STEM BALL VALVES API6A & API6D
· NO Double Piston Effect (DIB): Process application when required a mechanical energized metal or soft seat prevents loss from process contamination or material leakage.
· Stem that is separated from the ball, delivering an force on Helix contour design to axis free trunnion .
· Large-diameter, axis free trunnions that reduce unit bearing loads and operating torque.
· Primary metal-to-metal seal.
· Antistatic device no needed.
· No need for API6D Body relief valve for overpressure due to liquid thermal expansion.
· Bolted construction Top entry that permits disassembly in the field for repairs.
· Double-barrier stem seals
· Nickel/TCC HVOF coating for trim parts.
· Trunnion-mounted ball for ease of operation at high pressure.
· Automation with fail-safe close or fail-safe open