DBB NEEDLE VALVES
· Double Piston Effect (DIB)
· Stem that is separated from the ball, delivering an antI-blowout design.
· Large-diameter, short coupled trunnions that reduce unit bearing loads and operating torque.
· Primary metal-to-metal seal and secondary protected Lip seals.
· Antistatic device.
· Bearing blocks that absorb the pressure load on the ball.
· API6D Body relief valve for overpressure due to liquid thermal expansion.
· Bolted construction that permits disassembly in the field for repairs.
· Built-in sealant injection system for emergency seat seal.
· Double-barrier stem seals.
· Double-sealing barrier in both directions.
· Integral stop in the adapter plate for a permanent reference to open and closed position.
· Metal-backed, self-lubricating PTFE sleeve bearing and thrust washers that reduce torque and extend service life.
· Nickel/TCC HVOF coating for trim parts.
· Trunnion-mounted ball for ease of operation at high pressure
· made of special materials for extreme application areas with and without drainage and ventilation connections
· with purely metallically sealing drainage ball valve as reduced bore ball valves
· special interior and exterior coating & underground use with a shaft extension of up to 6 meters Length with electric, pneumatic, or electro-hydraulic drives
· fail-safe close or fail-safe open